Home » Awards & Recognition
Although awards and recognition aren’t the only reason we do good stuff, it’s nice to be noticed!
We work hard for you, cyclists and the community because we believe in being a good “corporate citizen” but also because we want your business! Please always keep us in mind when making any cycling related purchase. We promise to do right by you every time.
That said, we want to brag a little about the plaques and kudos we’ve received over the years.
- Bicycle Retailer and Industry News Top 100- We have been recognized a couple of times as one of the Top 100 Bicycle Retailers in the United States by BRAIN, the bicycle industry trade magazine. This is as a result of input from various members of the industry based upon their professional opinions of our stores.
- 2012 Bicycle Retailer and Industry News “BRAINy” Award for Advocacy by a Bike Shop- BRAIN awarded us this as recognition as the top retailer in the country for our efforts in bicycle advocacy! We are overwhelmed for this recognition…
- Best of Flagstaff- As voted by the readers of the Arizona Daily Sun. We have been the recipient of this honor for most of the past decade. Thanks for your votes!
- Mountain Bike Association of Arizona State Champions- Team Absolute Bikes has earned the State Champs title for 2010 and 2011! Our diverse representation of riders, including lots of kids and women, and solid commitment to volunteerism at events and on trail work has contributed to these victories. Thanks Team Absolute Bikes!
- City of Flagstaff Commission for Disability Awareness Employer of the Year- We have employed Eric Brunk, who is autistic, since 2000 as a bike assembler. We worked with various agencies to get him trained at United Bicycle Institute and he is an essential part of our staff. We were recognized in 2001 by the City of Flagstaff Commission for Disability Awareness for our efforts with Eric.
- 2008 Specialized USA Western Regional Advocacy Award- We were recognized from hundreds of Specialized Bicycles Dealers throughout the western United States as the top performing shop for bike advocacy in 2008!