Come ride with us! Learn how that widget on your bike helps it go!
Stay tuned here for rides and clinics. We will be updating this page once we work out exactly what we are doing for the coming season.
Absolute Bikes Sedona Ride Schedule-
Please wear your helmet!
- Friday Evening Rides! Meet at Absolute Bikes, Sedona, 6 pm on Fridays for a mountain bike ride. Let’s kick off the weekend right with a quick after work trail ride! Through the summer. Bring a good headlight. If you don’t have your own lights, we have rental lights from Niterider for $15. We will credit you back for the rental towards purchase if you want to buy one after trying it out!
Absolute Bikes Sedona Ladies Ride! NEW TIME! Leaves Absolute Bikes, Sedona every Saturday at 10am. All levels welcome! Just looking for ladies who are excited to get out and ride bikes! https://www.facebook.com/groups/389632298087325/?fref=mentions&pnref=story
Absolute Bikes Flagstaff Summer Ride Schedule-
- Hucks and Hops STARTING again Spring 2018 10 AM Saturday’s at Absolute Bikes, Flagstaff! Shred some gnarly trails, first beer is on us at the end of the ride at Dark Sky Brewing.
- SUNDAY FUNDAY! Ladies Trail Ride STARTING again Spring 2018 . Sundays, 10 AM at Absolute Bikes, Flagstaff. Women only, ride on mountain bike trails. Pace and route set by attendees.
- Wednesday Night Rides in Flagstaff! STARTING again Spring 2018 Wednesdays, 7:00 pm at Absolute Bikes, Flagstaff. Enjoy Flagstaff’s dark skies and rad trails with us! Bring a trail-worthy headlight!! If you don’t have your own lights, we have rental lights from Niterider for $15. We will credit you back for the rental towards purchase if you want to buy one after trying it out!
Absolute Bikes Flagstaff Clinics
All clinics start at 7:00 pm and run until around 8:30 pm at Absolute Bikes, Flagstaff. (No RSVP necessary)
- Starting up again Spring 2018
Absolute Bikes Sedona Clinics
- Trailside/Roadside flat tire and chain repair and more! Don’t feel helpless when minor things go wrong on a ride. Every other Monday evening from 6:30 PM until 8:30 PM. Call (928) 284-1242 to RSVP and for details on the next clinic.
Past/Future Clinic Topics:
- Suspension Function and Tuning: How to get the most out of your suspension for your style of riding. Date TBD, presented by Vince Rideau (Noodles) and Kyle McKendree
- Feeling Good on Your Bike, for Beginner to Intermediate Riders: Nutrition, fit, clothing and comfort for long and short rides. Date TBD, presented by Amber Belt, ND.
- Biking to Work, School and Errands: Tips and advice for making riding around town convenient, easy and safe. Presented by Anthony Quintile.
- Feeling Good on Your Bike, for Intermediate to Advanced Riders and Racers: Nutrition, fit, clothing and comfort for long rides and/or maximum performance, presented by Certified BG Fit Technician Chris Antonovics.
- Brakes, Shifting and Drive Train: an overview of the basic function of these components, presented by Leslie Gilmore
- Hubs, Headsets, Bottom Brackets and Wheels: Learn the basic principals of bearing surfaces and proper adjustment. Learn how the wheel works and what decisions must be made when it is time so select new wheels, presented by Leslie Gilmore
- Basic Ride Safety and Preparedness: Introduction on what to take with you, how to deal with basic road-side or trail-side repairs and where to ride. presented by Leslie Gilmore
- Routine Bike Care and Upkeep: Daily preventative maintenance and preparation that will make your ride more enjoyable. presented by Leslie Gilmore
- Fast fixes for the Road and Trail: How to get back from a ride without using your cell phone, presented by Leslie Gilmore
- The Whole Bike: an overview of how all those parts work together, presented by Leslie Gilmore