RENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION TERMS
Rental damage protection is available to Absolute Bikes customers as a means of lessening the impact to our customers if a bike is damaged during a rental. We really do not want to charge folks for damage that occurs during a rental, so we seek to pro-rate that by offering this program.
- $5.00 for the first day or portion thereof.
- $3.00 for each additional day.
What is covered:
- Damage to bike components, including the frame and fork, caused under normal riding conditions.
What is not covered:
- Damage as a result of transporting the bike in or on a vehicle, bicycle car rack, or trailer.
- Loss or theft of the bike.
- Damage as a result of negligence or abuse of the equipment, or any damage caused by a deliberate act to harm or destroy the equipment.
- Any damage that is covered under an existing insurance policy.
- Any damage that occurs without the Absolute Bikes Damage Protection fees being paid in advance.
- Riding off of established trails and roads.
All coverage is at the sole discretion of Absolute Bikes management, but as we stated above, it is not our goal to charge our customers additional money for their rentals! It is the customer’s responsibility to note any existing damage through the provided checklist upon receipt of the bike. If the customer needs help with the checklist, we are happy to assist.