Yes! A 12mm thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers. These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach the proven BOB Trailer to your thru-axle-equipped bike. Take full advantage of your modern bike with 12mm thru-axles and harness the rigidity of the thru-axle to haul your BOB Trailer. Set out on any adventure, big or small. Great for off-road tours, trail building, hauling cargo, and more!
- This BOB Trailer thru-axle is specific for a NAILD thru-axle bike with 148 x 12mm Boost spacing.
- Includes an M12 x 1.0 threaded nut to replace the NAILD nut that came with your bike.
- The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined.
- The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard-black-anodized for rugged durability.
- The axle ends are stainless steel, which allows for mounting of the BOB Trailer bobbins.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Please note: This axle does not come with the BOB Trailer bobbins (those are available separately). Or you can reuse your bobbins from the stock BOB Trailer Quick Release that came with your trailer.
- Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
|Black / 142 x 12mm||602150472951||BOB117.N|
|Black / 148 x 12mm||602150472890||BOB113.N||210000003986|