Sedona is the best world-class mountain bike destination you maybe haven’t ridden yet!
We also have scenic roads to ride and other opportunities to recreate outdoors and in.
Located at 4500 feet above sea level and adjacent to the Mogollon Rim, the local geology makes for phenomenal red-rock scenery. Previously Sedona was known for its new-age gift shops, UFO crash sites, Vortexes and metaphysical retreats. With the recent expansion of the already extensive trail system on the surrounding Coconino National Forest, Sedona is fast on its way to being globally recognized as THE new place to shred the gnar!
The greater Verde Valley area is also host to hundreds of miles of roads surrounded by beautiful and varied desert scenery. One of Arizona’s very few flowing rivers, the Verde, passes through the valley, affording opportunities for boating. In addition, the surrounding canyons and rock formations provide great rock climbing and hiking options as well.
- Rentals- Book a rental bike to ride in the Sedona area.
- Tours- Book a guided mountain or road bike tour.
- Trails and Roads- Check out some of what we have to offer for riding.
- Weather- When are the best times of year to ride in Flagstaff?
- Lodging and Travel- Some recommendations and links for places to stay and how to get here.
- Other Sedona Info- Other things to do and see in Sedona.